Sunday, May 9, 2010

State of Comatose

In the moonlight so bright,
I lay alone in a state of comatose,
wondering how to leave this place.
Crying tears of fear, living in fear,
you took from my heart and gave an emptiness to my soul.
I cry those tears in fear, for I cannot make a sound.
Scared of my life, scared for my life, scared because of life.
I lay here in a state of comatose
To chains and rope I am bound,
to a destiny of my own choosing
but not of my own free will.
I try to get up, but am pushed back down.
My knees scream in agony as
my heart thumps to the beat of my own tears
dropping to the ground.
I cry those tears in fear, for I cannot make a sound.
Scared of my life, scared for my life, scared because of life.
Broken I am, torn I will stay,
Forever in this state of comatose.

No comments:

Post a Comment