Thursday, October 18, 2012

Destiny



I awaken in a state of terror-stricken awe,
sweat leaches from my skin, soaking me like a wet rag.
A sense of suffocation within my chest,
the walls enclosing, leaving little space of air.
Another dark and lonely night,
embracing complete blindness coupled with dreadful delusions.
Like a cancer eating away at my soul,
I have become a relic of the times, ancient and tattered.
My wounds ooze with a stench that permeates in the air,
leaving a tedious and toxic mustiness.

Running away has left me nowhere,
standing alone in the ominous dark night.
Shadows dance around, casting shapes of evil.
He has found me, the demon hunter,
my monster under the bed,
the one that makes my heart stop beating.

I have not eluded him, instead I have given him strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment